Clippers Vs. Bobcats 12-12-12 Official Game Thread (P. 4)

Clippers TopBuzz Forum/Message Board » Clippers Game Day
Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Search This Topic:
 
ClippersDA
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 3993
votes: 12

Into feel like DJ needs to be given an opportunity to close out games. Came up huge in Utah


jarca
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 9549

rp.gif
votes: 43

Gsw-heat r tie


Icecoldclipper
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 10453
votes: 22

Vinny is really forcing odom


what_up_clipnation83
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2092
Location: N/S LBC
us.gif
votes: 3

Looks like GSW is going to win as well


mj_shoefanatic
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 2675
Location: Lob Angeles™
calif.gif
votes: 7

M Barnes with 19 8)

FTW!

8 game win streak Razz


CP3Best
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 5074
votes: 13

Man that floor is SLIPPERY, CP3, Griffin slipping on the floor every single time!


jarca
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 9549

rp.gif
votes: 43

Wtf gsw won again uggghhhh


Icecoldclipper
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 10453
votes: 22

it could create long term chemistry and trust issues. He put in all that work to get better on both ends and yet we force Odom to hold even mins. He was having a bad game but every other game Odom got the nod when Jordan did nothing to lose it.

Odom is a freaking rental.


what_up_clipnation83
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2092
Location: N/S LBC
us.gif
votes: 3

8 in a row boyyy!


mj_shoefanatic
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 2675
Location: Lob Angeles™
calif.gif
votes: 7

lol I peeped that but we still #1


ClippersDA
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 3993
votes: 12

Has cp3 ever missed this many free throws? Looks lik we will win, so that is good.


Clipperfan9
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1480
votes: 1

Does mullen count as a scrub going off against us tonight


Icecoldclipper
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 10453
votes: 22

all these wins and not moving up the standings or creating in seperation in division hurts


CP3Best
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 5074
votes: 13

See? Care to challenge my word again?


CP3Heliflopter
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 7269
votes: 12

I am pretty sure CP3 has went way worse than 7-9 lol. Thats still 77%.

Dam GSW and Hornets choking against the Thunder. Not cool. Next thing I know Spurs win at Utah.


Icecoldclipper
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 10453
votes: 22

Golden state is no joke we need them to take some L's to get some breathing room


Grillinnap
Posts: 7377
Location: Laughing at irrational Laker morons
votes: 22

I'm a bit worried about DJ's development if he keeps missing big minutes. I could understand if we were nursing a small lead. But we had a 10-point lead down the stretch so there was really no need to worry about him shooting FTs.


tense2
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 11552
votes: 26

tense2 wrote:
ekker3 wrote:
go to vegas, bet on the bobcats. we're losing this one.

Would you like to bet on it, say a Ben Franklin...and I'll even throw in a pair of tickets (300 section) to the game on the 21st of this month vs the Kings.

Ekker....Ekker.....Bueller.....Bueller


tense2
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 11552
votes: 26

We'll have our chance in Jan.


what_up_clipnation83
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2092
Location: N/S LBC
us.gif
votes: 3

Don't trip, we play them three times next month.


david
Site Admin
Posts: 9663
votes: 44

Nice win- the guys didn't exactly shoot the lights out- so many missed chippies. But the effort was there. Very nice game by CP3 as he was finding opening teammates at will and making open shots. Matt Barnes a terrific game himself- those 3 3's in the 4th were huge. Blake was solid- good job attacking the rim, though defensively I was a little surprised to see BJ Mullins give him some trouble there. Bench was very good again, despite Jamal pretty much having his worst shooting night of the season.

A tough game coming up Saturday vs the Bucks w/ Jennings & Monta Ellis- that is going to be some kind of battle.


CP3Heliflopter
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 7269
votes: 12

It was more about getting Odom back in rhythm then benching DJ.


david
Site Admin
Posts: 9663
votes: 44

It might be more to do with Odom's re-emergence than anything else. Now that Lamar is rounding into shape, I think a lot of time it will depend on matchups to see whether he or DJ play down the stretch. If there's a big scoring center, DJ would be the man, otherwise Lamar may well get the call from now on to close out games.


Keatonsays
Clipper Starter
Posts: 974

calif.gif
votes: 8

Despite being in the second game of a back to back, our guys continued to hustle and fight for every possession. That is why we won tonight and that's the difference between good teams and great teams. We're definitely on our way to becoming a Great team.


Icecoldclipper
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 10453
votes: 22

Crawford did have 8 assists which was nice... I'm scared for the next game the speed and quickness of Ellis and Jennings will be killler


tense2
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 11552
votes: 26

Played our B game on the road and still won.


tense2
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 11552
votes: 26

Don't be scared...the Bucks will be playing a BB. wink


CP3Heliflopter
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 7269
votes: 12

Dam Hornets choked against the OKC and blew the lead....

Warriors won.

Bad luck. Next the Spurs will probably win as well. Sad


Icecoldclipper
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 10453
votes: 22

david wrote:
Grillinnap wrote:
I'm a bit worried about DJ's development if he keeps missing big minutes. I could understand if we were nursing a small lead. But we had a 10-point lead down the stretch so there was really no need to worry about him shooting FTs.

It might be more to do with Odom's re-emergence than anything else. Now that Lamar is rounding into shape, I think a lot of time it will depend on matchups to see whether he or DJ play down the stretch. If there's a big scoring center, DJ would be the man, otherwise Lamar may well get the call from now on to close out games.

Which in sorts is a confidence killer raising your game to the next level and then helping the team win during the streak being productive outside the numbers yet Odom gets the nod the last two game?

If anything Vinny should be more creative and get all three involved somehow or cut down Turiafs mins and get Odom and Jordan some time in the 4th just to keep him active and going. I just fear Jordan will regress with the lack of time and that is the last thing we need.


ClipperB23
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2202
votes: 21

8 in a row!!!


Icecoldclipper
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 10453
votes: 22

Who can guard Ellis on the team


TheDude
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 2910

wz.gif
votes: 31

what_up_clipnation83 wrote:
Icecoldclipper wrote:
Golden state is no joke we need them to take some L's to get some breathing room

Don't trip, we play them three times next month.

Bam.

Got the win tonight. That's all that matters. We could have won by 30 if we just make lay ups. No worries. 2 down, 2 to go.


CP3Heliflopter
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 7269
votes: 12

Icecoldclipper wrote:
david wrote:
Grillinnap wrote:
I'm a bit worried about DJ's development if he keeps missing big minutes. I could understand if we were nursing a small lead. But we had a 10-point lead down the stretch so there was really no need to worry about him shooting FTs.

It might be more to do with Odom's re-emergence than anything else. Now that Lamar is rounding into shape, I think a lot of time it will depend on matchups to see whether he or DJ play down the stretch. If there's a big scoring center, DJ would be the man, otherwise Lamar may well get the call from now on to close out games.

Which in sorts is a confidence killer raising your game to the next level and then helping the team win during the streak being productive outside the numbers yet Odom gets the nod the last two game?

If anything Vinny should be more creative and get all three involved somehow or cut down Turiafs mins and get Odom and Jordan some time in the 4th just to keep him active and going. I just fear Jordan will regress with the lack of time and that is the last

VDN should play Odom minutes as SF.


realbull17
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 2829
Location: realbull17
us.gif
votes: 6

Off to Milwaukee. it wont be easy. i think LAC can pull it off. Razz

GSW won 2nite. Sad


CP3Best
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 5074
votes: 13

Hey jarca, never again say stuff like "that east team will beat the west team that is giving the clippers a run for their money" and we have to be motivated letting DJ play more minutes in Milwakee, we win, and we will have the BEST LONGEST winning streak since... FOREVER, in franchise history.


SettleDownNowMikeSmith
Clipper D-League Pickup
Posts: 19
votes: 0

Barnes has game he hits clutch shots, plays man-to-man defense, and is great in transition. When he was a Faker I couldn't stand him at all, but I love his game and he is one of my favorite Clippers now! Great win after a tough game last night against a team looking to break a losing streak. We didn't play great but we won and on the road to boot. I'm lovin me some Clipper ball this year. Go Clippers!


tense2
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 11552
votes: 26

No....even in his best years with the Lakers that was his weakest and less effective position. We'll be find when Hill returns in a couple of weeks or so.


clipper*joe
CTB MVP Champion
Posts: 17656
Location: los angeles
calif.gif
votes: 136

Grizzlies lost!


Battlegun
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1208
Location: California
votes: 5

I think we should bring back Chauncey for the Bucks game. We're going to need his shooting and savvy.


what_up_clipnation83
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2092
Location: N/S LBC
us.gif
votes: 3

So we're one gm behind them in the lost column and we're two gms up in the win column, so percentage wise we're better rite?


CP3Best
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 5074
votes: 13

No, they 0.737 we're 0.727


tense2
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 11552
votes: 26

And their a 1/2 game ahead of us.


what_up_clipnation83
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2092
Location: N/S LBC
us.gif
votes: 3

Dang, atleast we gained some ground, san antonio losing right now too


clipper*joe
CTB MVP Champion
Posts: 17656
Location: los angeles
calif.gif
votes: 136

what_up_clipnation83 wrote:
clipper*joe wrote:
Grizzlies lost!

So we're one gm behind them in the lost column and we're two gms up in the win column, so percentage wise we're better rite?

we're half a game behind them now. They still have a better winning % but not by much.


ekker3
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 7438
votes: 82

tense2 wrote:
tense2 wrote:
ekker3 wrote:
go to vegas, bet on the bobcats. we're losing this one.

Would you like to bet on it, say a Ben Franklin...and I'll even throw in a pair of tickets (300 section) to the game on the 21st of this month vs the Kings.

Ekker....Ekker.....Bueller.....Bueller

WOOOO! never bet against the clips.

with the winning streak, the back to backs, being on the road...all signs pointed to a loss against a charlotte squad that isnt all that bad.

good thing i dont live in vegas.


tense2
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 11552
votes: 26

Or take my bet, LOL.


CP3Best
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 5074
votes: 13

Who thinks we'll beat the bucks and get the LONGEST WIN STREAK in FRANCHISE history? Anybody?! I say we WIN!


what_up_clipnation83
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2092
Location: N/S LBC
us.gif
votes: 3

clipper*joe wrote:
what_up_clipnation83 wrote:
clipper*joe wrote:
Grizzlies lost!

So we're one gm behind them in the lost column and we're two gms up in the win column, so percentage wise we're better rite?

we're half a game behind them now. They still have a better winning % but not by much.

Yea it's all good, atleast we inched closer


tense2
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 11552
votes: 26

We need 4 more victories before we break the FRANCHISE record.


CP3Best
CTB MVP X2
 Avatar
Posts: 5074
votes: 13

The Grizz got 2 tough games coming, Denver and Utah, let's see if we can beat the Bucks and then, if we win, I think we'll take 3rd or 2nd place, let's see what's happening tonight with SA 1st.


Go To the Top of the ThreadGo Home

or Comment Using FB

Post new topic   Reply to topic
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!


Follow our Clippers Rumors RSS Feed, the LA Clippers News RSS feed, and the Clippers Forum RSS feed to get the newest updated Clippers News and Trade Rumors plus Clippers Game update in your RSS/XML reader!