Clippers Vs. Spurs 3-29-13 Official Game Thread (P. 9)

Clippers TopBuzz Forum/Message Board » Clippers Game Day
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Search This Topic:
 
CapsNClips
CTB MVP X1
 Avatar
Posts: 4018

us.gif
votes: 44

Repped, for not letting me go to sleep feeling like complete ****. I'm not as mad now.

cleepers
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 8821

us.gif
votes: 108

Opponents' 3-point FG's in the last 3 games... 16/52... 32.5%

Issues being addressed at the right time.

bullterrierclipsfan1349
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4526

mx.gif
votes: 30

clipper321 wrote:
bullterrierclipsfan1349 wrote:
@clipper321, you are really going to overlook how the clips have been blatantly screwed by the refs? smh. A great team finds a way to win" ok, who is a great team: miami ( refs in their pocket), okc (refs in their pocket), memphis (refs in their pocket. their "physical play" is bs. they foul a lot and get away with it) san antonio ( refs in their pocket), Flakers ( refs in their pocket) boston ( refs in their pocket). coincidence, i think not. the Nba should come out and say, we want okc vs miami again in the finals. aside from the spurs beating our asses at home, we destroyed them here, beat them in san antonio: easily should have won tonight, but it was clear that the spurs needed all the help they can get to pull it out. same thing happened wednesday versus the nuggets. you also talk about, we havent won a statement game. if i recall correctly, we beat the pacers in indy. its easy to support your argument by leaving some facts out.

Miami, OKC, Memphis, and San Antonio have the refs in their pocket? How can this be proved or disproved? Calls are missed for both teams all the time.

no it can be proved if u look at the ft attempts they get on a game to game basis. "calls are missed for both teams all the time" hahaha. what a joke of a statement. "no more excuses". lol. not an excuse, its a fact we have gotten robbed 2 times in the last week. simple as that. just like we got robbed versus okc the last time we played. sorry you are too myopic to see the truth.

bullterrierclipsfan1349
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4526

mx.gif
votes: 30

vdn detractors "they still made 16 of them" lol.

ClipperB23
Clipper All-Star
 Avatar
Posts: 2122
votes: 19

bullterrierclipsfan1349 wrote:
clipper321 wrote:
bullterrierclipsfan1349 wrote:
@clipper321, you are really going to overlook how the clips have been blatantly screwed by the refs? smh. A great team finds a way to win" ok, who is a great team: miami ( refs in their pocket), okc (refs in their pocket), memphis (refs in their pocket. their "physical play" is bs. they foul a lot and get away with it) san antonio ( refs in their pocket), Flakers ( refs in their pocket) boston ( refs in their pocket). coincidence, i think not. the Nba should come out and say, we want okc vs miami again in the finals. aside from the spurs beating our asses at home, we destroyed them here, beat them in san antonio: easily should have won tonight, but it was clear that the spurs needed all the help they can get to pull it out. same thing happened wednesday versus the nuggets. you also talk about, we havent won a statement game. if i recall correctly, we beat the pacers in indy. its easy to support your argument by leaving some facts out.

Miami, OKC, Memphis, and San Antonio have the refs in their pocket? How can this be proved or disproved? Calls are missed for both teams all the time.

no it can be proved if u look at the ft attempts they get on a game to game basis. "calls are missed for both teams all the time" hahaha. what a joke of a statement. "no more excuses". lol. not an excuse, its a fact we have gotten robbed 2 times in the last week. simple as that. just like we got robbed versus okc the last time we played. sorry you are too myopic to see the truth.

exactly! well done bullterrier, tell it like it is!

cleepers
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 8821

us.gif
votes: 108

bullterrierclipsfan1349 wrote:
cleepers wrote:
Opponents' 3-point FG's in the last 3 games... 16/52... 32.5%

Issues being addressed at the right time.

vdn detractors "they still made 16 of them" lol.

Hah!

Seriously though... I credit the players. They're sharp on their rotations and they're closing out like they're possessed!

It's a pleasure to see.

bullterrierclipsfan1349
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4526

mx.gif
votes: 30

^yeah me too. they made it hard for the spurs. that type of 3 point defense can carry this team.

CapsNClips
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4018

us.gif
votes: 44

BTW, besides his last defensive play of the game Willie is killing it and looks like he could be a secret weapon in the playoffs.

clipper321
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1386
Location: California
calif.gif
votes: 10

Look, I am discouraged by some of the things i've seen from the team. (Regression in defensive efficiency, Late game execution, free throw shooting)

I still have nightmares from the shellacking the Spurs gave us in last years playoffs. I rewatched game 3 when Parker, Duncan, and Pop were chilling at halftime in the courtside seats. They knew they were going to wax us and it makes me sick even to this day.

bullterrierclipsfan1349
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4526

mx.gif
votes: 30

^ yeah green is playing ball. i think when billups come back, id still start green.

bullterrierclipsfan1349
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4526

mx.gif
votes: 30

thanks clipperbryan32, i just get tired of the people who always think external factors, such as the refs dont have an impact on the game

cleepers
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 8821

us.gif
votes: 108

True. He's actually been looking like a starting 2 lately. Can't be mad at him for going up on a fake with the Texas 4-step that Duncan pulled on him.

bullterrierclipsfan1349
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4526

mx.gif
votes: 30

yeah but the fact we are 2-2, ( should have been 3-1) versus them this season makes me feel we can beat them. you forget our guys were injured (cp3, bg, butler) when we played them. im not worried. the biggest problem we have had, which was opponent 3 point shooting, is getting addressed. yes, duncan and parker had monster games, but late in the game, they were locked down. yeah duncan made the and one ( which should have never been an issue since he clearly traveled) but we locked them down. griffin kept getting held and hammered in the paint late in the game. cp3 kept getting slapped when driving to the paint.

cleepers
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 8821

us.gif
votes: 108

After this week, F*CK Texas! As far as I'm concerned, we can give it back to Mexico. We need to get some revenge in Houston.

clipper321
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1386
Location: California
calif.gif
votes: 10

http://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/fr ... d-per-game

Read the stats, conduct a coherent argument, and then maybe we can talk.

I am myopic? Oh the irony lol

clipper321
Clipper All-Star
 Avatar
Age: 22
Posts: 1386
Location: California
calif.gif
votes: 10

bullterrierclipsfan1349 wrote:
clipper321 wrote:
Look, I am discouraged by some of the things i've seen from the team. (Regression in defensive efficiency, Late game execution, free throw shooting)

I still have nightmares from the shellacking the Spurs gave us in last years playoffs. I rewatched game 3 when Parker, Duncan, and Pop were chilling at halftime in the courtside seats. They knew they were going to wax us and it makes me sick even to this day.

yeah but the fact we are 2-2, ( should have been 3-1) versus them this season makes me feel we can beat them. you forget our guys were injured (cp3, bg, butler) when we played them. im not worried. the biggest problem we have had, which was opponent 3 point shooting, is getting addressed. yes, duncan and parker had monster games, but late in the game, they were locked down. yeah duncan made the and one ( which should have never been an issue since he clearly traveled) but we locked them down. griffin kept getting held and hammered in the paint late in the game. cp3 kept getting slapped when driving to the paint.

Except the stats have shown that regular season success is not a predicator of playoff success. Things should have been 3-1? No. A loss is a loss. Our defensive effiency has improved from last year and that is encouraging. We are much improved when it comes to guarding the pick and roll.

ClippersDA
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 3501
votes: 11

I want to see DJ take some accountability for this loss due to his crappy foul shooting...has he ever spoken about how much he sucks at it? he doesn't seem to care based on his jocular expression while sitting on the bench after the hack a dj. it's pretty brazen. he seems like a decent dude, but i consider whenever he walks to that line a turnover. he is so bad that he cannot be out there at all once we get into the bonus situation. as i stated earlier, there is no need to save him when he is in foul trouble! just let him play it out, he cannot be on the floor for large portions of the game anyway, it's a waste to save him.

ClipsGForce
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1824
votes: 12

Here my Clipper's peak: Championship!!

clipper321
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1386
Location: California
calif.gif
votes: 10

Since I clearly stated refs don't have an impact on the game roll

Don't even bother responding to these posts I don't know how much more of your "reasoning" I can take.

ClipperB23
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2122
votes: 19

^ I think Bullterrier just got tired of responding to you but did you really just say refs don't have an impact on the game? LMAO.

clipper321
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1386
Location: California
calif.gif
votes: 10

Having comprehension issues? I figured including an eye roll emoticon was enough for the readers here to discern sarcasm.

ClipperB23
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2122
votes: 19

^ A few posts ago you were defending the refs by posting links showing how many FT attempts each team gets and now since you put 'an eye roll emotion' you are being sarcastic? Please don't even respond to this post because I'm done arguing with you, a wise man once told me never argue with a fool because they'll eventually bring you down to their stupidity and win, and you my friend aint winning!

Phu7
Clipper Starter
Posts: 429
votes: 4

another tough one. could have easily been 3-0 this trip. I really thought it was going to be a pick for Jamal and a chance for him to win the game with a 3. Those complaining about the final play...remember that CP3 is our real coach and he probably drew up that play Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_19 CP3 in the post wasn't a bad play either and it was clearly a foul on parker. DJ learning the Chandler tip out was awesome. We won't have to see DJ bobble it anymore. Blake hobbling to start the 4th quarter and driving in and turning the ball over and then complaining when Vinny took him out for DJ....c'mon now blake...you were hobbling on 1 leg.

david
Site Admin
 Avatar
Posts: 8509
votes: 42

Well, the stats were pretty revealing why we lost. DeAndre Jordan- 1 for 8 free throws.... Simply unacceptable. If he had just made even 2 more.... Chris Paul and Blake Griffin- 12 for 34 combined shooting. Not horrific, but if they had each made just one more shot.... For Blake they are conceding the jumper- so it's imperative that he takes those with confidence and make more of them. It's a pretty simple game- you make hoops, you win, you miss and give up too many, you lose.

Over the course of the game, we also gave up too many layups. They got too many easy baskets while we didn't get enough. We did a solid job contesting 3's, but fell asleep too many times when the Spurs big man fed a cutter from the high post, despite the passer not being double teamed. If you are a Clipper big man in that situation, you must play a little tighter and have your hands (and even feet) always ready to try and deflect away the pass. And if your man is the cutter and you are screened off, your teammate must switch to help.

I did like some of the things we did. The closeouts on 3 was pretty solid. I don't mind for instance seeing Matt Bonner run off the 3 point line and drive to the hoop for a contested layup. Same goes with running Danny Green off the arc for a 2 point jumper. And I liked how in the latter stages of the game we played Tony Parker to force him to shoot the jumper. And despite Tim Duncan getting a ton of points- I liked the single coverage (or a hard double when he started his move). The bench more than held its own, and the starters were solid other CP & Blake than not making their usual % of shots & of course the awful FT bricking by DJ. The shot selection was good overall.

There are no moral victories- I'm sure the Clippers realize that. Hopefully the guys will get the chance to meet the Spurs again in the playoffs and redeem themselves.

marten81
Clipper Starter
Posts: 270
votes: 0

We lost because on the final play off the game the only thing that was designed was the inbounds.. after that the play was "go chris".. i dont mean the 2.2 secs one, but the one before.

david
Site Admin
 Avatar
Posts: 8509
votes: 42

Voyeur wrote:
clippersforlife33 wrote:
unbelievable... ruined my whole weekend. what kind of play was that? a post up for the smallest player on the court with 2 seconds left? i swear id rather have jamal chuck up a 3 for the win

Agreed.

I would have to agree also. It that situation, you don't exactly wanna go overtime. We were on the verge of stealing it- I don't know about the guys' chances in OT. But then again they were covering Jamal pretty good, but he is right up there with the best of them in making tough 3's. I mean you could always set up some screens to try and get him free.

And I don't know why Caron or Willie Green wasn't even in there either, at least as a decoy. Odom was in for some reason. Same thing the other night too in OT vs the Mavs when we needed a 3 to tie- Willie wasn't in.

The weird thing is that Willie was in there defensively for the Duncan play, and he was the one who fouled Duncan. You'd think the bigger Butler would have been a better choice there.

But the even worse decision was the play before when CP could have shot his patented J when he had Diaw on him. He even admitted to that post game. But as many of you alluded to- Blake Griffin was hacked by Parker when he shot it after he got the loose ball. And Duncan totally traveled.

The NBA needs to adopt an instant replay system for fouls in the final minute. Maybe allow each team a single "challenge" to use in tight games in the last 60 seconds. Because letting refs decide the game like that is starting to get old. Refs are human, so at least allow teams the chance to be able to set things right.

bullterrierclipsfan1349
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4526

mx.gif
votes: 30


Repped High Quality Post

clipper321 wrote:
bullterrierclipsfan1349 wrote:
thanks clipperbryan32, i just get tired of the people who always think external factors, such as the refs dont have an impact on the game

Since I clearly stated refs don't have an impact on the game roll

Don't even bother responding to these posts I don't know how much more of your "reasoning" I can take.

well clipperbryan, ill try to make clipper321 comprehend his own argument. @clipper321, you were minimizing the impact the refs have on the game, especially when we the clips are part of that game. you implied that refs miss calls for both teams. true, but the fact is we get shafted on at least 7 of 10 calls. on the other hand, teams like miami, okc, flakers, san antonio, boston get shafted at most, about 2 out of 10 times. big difference. ever wondered why boston and the flakers have 33 titles out of the 65 titles that have been won in the NBA's history. yes they have had great players, but to be honest, about a third of their titles have been won with the assistance of refs. lets not play dumb and try to act like the so called "elite" teams dont get the calls. have you seen miami or the flakers lose games like we did due to the refs? no. hell, miami's 27 game win streak was helped by a lot of calls going their way. when we were on the 17 game win streak, once we got to 15 in a row, the refs started hosing griffin for bs fouls. he got hammered and nothing was called. he would try to defend and he would get called for fouls. but in your mind, calls go both ways right? give me a f****n break. to sum it all up, if you cannot see that, then you are blind or "blissfully" unaware. how long have you been a clips fan? if you have not realized by now that the refs dont give us the beneficial calls, then i think u will never understand what we mean when we say the clips get shafted big time. sometimes i wish some cartel members who had underworld connections always bet on the clips, maybe that way the refs would know not to shaft us with their bs.

ClipperB23
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2122
votes: 19

^ Hahahahaa repped, especially since the last sentence made me crack the fu*k up!

Clipper-Josh
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2114
Location: Austin, TX
us.gif
votes: 12

But I don't want to go back to Mexico!

toohipcliptoslip
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4710
votes: 31

The refs cost us both games no matter how badly we played we got screwed. The good news is the Clip Show is back. Without DJ's FT shooting-- Get a sports psychologist. He can cost us big. Good news is that we are the Baddest Boys on the Block (except Denver at home)

Great job Mo'

I wish the NBA would institute a rule saying that each coach is allowed five tape reviews. That would eliminate a lot of bad calls. The refs would have to really play it straight. No more Kobe plays Mike Tyson

No SIQUE Player of the game

Sick player Can you read Free Throws?

Clipper-Josh
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2114
Location: Austin, TX
us.gif
votes: 12

Please shut up about the refs already.....go make a free throw

bullterrierclipsfan1349
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4526

mx.gif
votes: 30

thanks for the rep bryan. @clipperjosh, i guess you dont agree with cp3 and barnes either huh? and they were on the court and saw what we saw. smh. yes missed ft's cost us. but we outplayed the spurs. we made more 3's, created more turnovers, committed less to's. our bench outscored theirs. in such a close game, the refs impacted the game. no doubt. its not even about the missed ft's. the fact is we didnt get the crucial calls and they did. simple as that. cp3 and BG made their ft's, but didnt get the ft's they should have. thats why people are pissed off.

Clipper-Josh
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2114
Location: Austin, TX
us.gif
votes: 12

We were getting calls going our way in the 1st half and then we didn't get them in the 2nd half.

It balanced itself out.we can't rely on refs to make the calls and not make the missed calls. We lost by 1, we did have control of that game.

I'm more incline to believe that we would've won the game with made free throws, less turnovers and better player management before I am to think we lost this game at the hands of the officials.

It's never going to be fair, they're never going to get it 100% right.

I'm better off not holding my breath.

tha_situation
Posts: 175
votes: 1

i rewatched that last shot a few times and i have to marvel at how easy it was for duncan to move and get open like that. it was a great play, duncan set a backdoor for parker and made DJ pay attention to the cutting parker for a split second, duncan starts to move towards ft line, lenard pretends to cut to the other side of the court but then comes back to free up duncan, duncan gets the pass, uses the pick and put up the shot.

great play. i wonder if it would've mattered if dj wasn't distracted for a split second giving duncan a head start.

Clippersfan86
CTB MVP Champion
Posts: 15308
votes: 89

I agree refs were bad but as we have pointed out we had too many players make costly mistakes. DJ shooting 1-9 from the line, then wondering why he's getting less minutes?

lobcityhawaii
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 3220

us.gif
votes: 4

Man if DJ shot 4-9 we win the game. Btw, Duncan was 10-10 from the line. Isn't that bs? And spurs were 20-21 fts. No way they are above 95% ft shooting team.

Clippersfan86
CTB MVP Champion
 Avatar
Age: 28
Posts: 15308
votes: 89
Read this piece from Clipperblog article last night. Pretty brilliant. With 2:31 remaining in the fourth quarter, Lamar Odom, at the behest of Vinny Del Negro, checked into the game for DeAndre Jordan. Odom's contributions over the next 40 seconds consisted of standing around doing nothing in particular, then fouling Tim Duncan following a rebound. Jordan checked back into the game with 1:52 remaining. The reason for this substitution, at least on the surface, makes sense it was a close game, and Del Negro didn't want Gregg Popovich employing his famed "Hack-a-[insert poor free throw shooter's name here]" strategy on DeAndre....

Please log in to view the entire post.

lobcityhawaii
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 3220

us.gif
votes: 4

Wow I didn't realize the offensive efficiency and defensive efficiency was that much better with Jordan on the floor over odom. Great find. Hope vinny sees this. This offseason though DJ will have to improve his fts like Blake has. It's a complete joke.

marten81
Clipper Starter
Posts: 270
votes: 0

yah also it make cp3 put up silly 3's

lobcityhawaii
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 3220

us.gif
votes: 4

Btw I wonder how come odoms free throws went down so much. Most people's free throws stay around the same or gets better.

Clippersfan86
CTB MVP Champion
Posts: 15308
votes: 89

Odom is done. Looked great in December but has declined every since, DESPITE losing weight and getting more time to get a flow going. My complaint on DJ is that Hollins who played great early in the game should have been in during Hack a Shaq, NOT Odom who Vinny is developing a sick Ryan Gomes like crush on. Hollins shoots like 74 percent from the line and was playing hard on D.

Clippersfan86
CTB MVP Champion
Posts: 15308
votes: 89

It just hurts that AT BEST we are going to have a .500 road trip after tonight. This was supposed to be our statement road trip and we lose two heartbreakers that came down to allowing both teams to basically hit game winners (Mayo and Duncan). I mean I'm just tired of alternating wins and losses which is what we have done mostly the last 3 months.

FightOnRon
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4729
Location: The Darkside
us.gif
votes: 37

Ryan bumped Ronny out of his job,,time to bump Lamar out of his,,,and dammit DJ,,if you would have made 60% we could have won

Clippersfan86
CTB MVP Champion
Posts: 15308
votes: 89

Seriously Vinny made some laughable late game errors. Why not put in Hollins who still gives the size and defensive presence of a DJ but ALSO can shoot free throws very well for a center? Instead you put in Odom? Then the timeout when Parker went down? WTF MAN! If he couldn't see the players from where he is... then don't call the damn timeout, let CP3 do it!

Voyeur
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 5129
votes: 29

I have to say, I do like our perimeter D last night. I like Willie's game also. We fought pretty valiantly against a team that was (once again) on all cylinders.

I think we're are addressing things that will get us prepared by playoff time. Being hot from the field, like Duncan and Parker were last night, is not exactly preparation for the playoffs. But us addressing our defensive issues and finding a way to win, or at least stay competitive, even when our stars are not shooting the ball well WILL help us in the long run.

ClippersDA
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 3501
votes: 11

Odom is freaking done, I agree. I don't care if he can knock down a 3 pointer once in a blue moon. I'd rather have Hollins to be honest, at least he takes up more space, is longer, and can shoot free throws. Odom has a slight rebounding edge but it can be mitigated if Blake and DJ could be more consistent in that area. Hollins does not know the meaning of boxing out.

clipper321
Clipper All-Star
 Avatar
Age: 22
Posts: 1386
Location: California
calif.gif
votes: 10

bullterrierclipsfan1349 wrote:
clipper321 wrote:
bullterrierclipsfan1349 wrote:
thanks clipperbryan32, i just get tired of the people who always think external factors, such as the refs dont have an impact on the game

Since I clearly stated refs don't have an impact on the game roll

Don't even bother responding to these posts I don't know how much more of your "reasoning" I can take.

well clipperbryan, ill try to make clipper321 comprehend his own argument. @clipper321, you were minimizing the impact the refs have on the game, especially when we the clips are part of that game. you implied that refs miss calls for both teams. true, but the fact is we get shafted on at least 7 of 10 calls. on the other hand, teams like miami, okc, flakers, san antonio, boston get shafted at most, about 2 out of 10 times. big difference. ever wondered why boston and the flakers have 33 titles out of the 65 titles that have been won in the NBA's history. yes they have had great players, but to be honest, about a third of their titles have been won with the assistance of refs. lets not play dumb and try to act like the so called "elite" teams dont get the calls. have you seen miami or the flakers lose games like we did due to the refs? no. hell, miami's 27 game win streak was helped by a lot of calls going their way. when we were on the 17 game win streak, once we got to 15 in a row, the refs started hosing griffin for bs fouls. he got hammered and nothing was called. he would try to defend and he would get called for fouls. but in your mind, calls go both ways right? give me a f****n break. to sum it all up, if you cannot see that, then you are blind or "blissfully" unaware. how long have you been a clips fan? if you have not realized by now that the refs dont give us the beneficial calls, then i think u will never understand what we mean when we say the clips get shafted big time. sometimes i wish some cartel members who had underworld connections always bet on the clips, maybe that way the refs would know not to shaft us with their bs.

The fact that you have been repped for your post is laughable at best. You have no evidence of what you state. Based on free throw attempts per game we are ranked #9 above Miami, and above the Spurs ranked #19 I believe but of course you didn't read the link because you don't believe in "evidence" just spewing a bunch of bs that you CAN'T back up with facts. I asked you one simple question. Prove to me that the Clippers get shafted and that all the other elite teams always get the benefits of calls. You have done nothing to support your claim and if you can't see that then you are the blind one.

clipper321
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1386
Location: California
calif.gif
votes: 10

A voice of reason.

clipper321
Clipper All-Star
 Avatar
Age: 22
Posts: 1386
Location: California
calif.gif
votes: 10
How about some factual data? Since I know how much you love reasoning. :lol: MAGIC vs LAKERS FINALS FTA GAME 1- MAGIC 29 FTA LAKERS 18 FTA GAME 2- MAGIC 27 FTA LAKERS 28 FTA GAME 3-MAGIC 30 FTA LAKERS 26 FTA GAME 4-MAGIC 27 FTA LAKERS 23 FTA GAME 5-MAGIC FTA 16 LAKERS 28 FTA Hmmm Magic shot more free throws in 3 of 5 games? No matter. Lakers get all the calls thats why they won :lol: MAVERICKS VS HEAT FINALS FTA GAME 1- MAVERICKS 32 FTA HEAT 26 FTA GAME 2- MAVERICKS 21 FTA HEAT 24 FTA GAME 3-MAVERICKS 27 FTA HEAT 15....

Please log in to view the entire post.

lobcityhawaii
CTB MVP X1
 Avatar
Posts: 3220

us.gif
votes: 4

^try look at the stats for:

2012-13 season http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/differential-per-game/so rt/avgFreeThrowsAttemptedDifference

Every year since the 2007-08 season lakers were top 10 in free throws differential versus their opponents.

This year they are #1. Last 2 seasons they were #2. They were #5 and #6 2 seasons before that.

So recently, they've definitely been favored by the refs.

Those are facts and stats for you.

Go To the Top of the ThreadGo Home

or Comment Using FB

Post new topic   Reply to topic


← Guess the Score Clippers vs Rockets

→ Clippers Vs. Rockets 3-30-13 Official Game Thread

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

register
You are an anonymous user- Register now!


Follow our Los Angeles Clippers RSS Feed, plus the Clippers Rumors RSS Feed, the LA Clippers News RSS feed, and the Clippers Forum RSS feed to get the newest updated Clippers News and Trade Rumors plus Clippers Game update in your RSS/XML reader!