Los Angeles Clippers 2013 Anthem

Clippers TopBuzz Forum/Message Board » Clippers Multimedia
Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Search This Topic:
 
KP
Clipper Starter
Posts: 266


Repped High Quality Post
 

Check it out...

Slide show kinda sucks but I dont know anything about video Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_14


KP
Clipper Starter
Posts: 266

Im gonna blast this all thru the playoffs and hopefully that'll last until June

Either way I love my squad

Lets Go Clips!!!


ClipperB23
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2202

Hahaa nice find KP! I'm bumping it right now!


lobcityhawaii
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 3220

us.gif

Great find! Love the song!!! Definitely going to be listening to this often!


KP
Clipper Starter
Posts: 266

glad yall like it... I didnt really find it tho since I made it lol

just realized I never posted it

I originally made it cause my 6 yr old son asked me too... he's a HUGE clipper fan, I took him to game 4 vs the grizzlies last year and he LOVED it lol chanting "reggie reggie" and "ref you suck" changed his life hahaha he even had everyone around us laughing cause he would randomly go into a "booo lakers booo" chant lol

thats my boy!

#GoClips


lobcityhawaii
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 3220

us.gif

lol thats awesome. i'm hoping i can travel to LA for some playoff games this year.


KP
Clipper Starter
Posts: 266

lobcityhawaii wrote:
KP wrote:
glad yall like it... I didnt really find it tho since I made it lol

just realized I never posted it

I originally made it cause my 6 yr old son asked me too... he's a HUGE clipper fan, I took him to game 4 vs the grizzlies last year and he LOVED it lol chanting "reggie reggie" and "ref you suck" changed his life hahaha he even had everyone around us laughing cause he would randomly go into a "booo lakers booo" chant lol

thats my boy!

#GoClips

lol thats awesome. i'm hoping i can travel to LA for some playoff games this year.

last yr it was kind of random that I went... im so glad I did... because i checked recently and ticket prices have skyrocketed... its the same price as laker games now

I dont remember the section but I got 2 tickets like 12 rows back for $150... I might be able to get 1 of those seats for that price now smh


KP
Clipper Starter
Posts: 266

double post


lobcityhawaii
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 3220

us.gif

KP wrote:
lobcityhawaii wrote:
KP wrote:
glad yall like it... I didnt really find it tho since I made it lol

just realized I never posted it

I originally made it cause my 6 yr old son asked me too... he's a HUGE clipper fan, I took him to game 4 vs the grizzlies last year and he LOVED it lol chanting "reggie reggie" and "ref you suck" changed his life hahaha he even had everyone around us laughing cause he would randomly go into a "booo lakers booo" chant lol

thats my boy!

#GoClips

lol thats awesome. i'm hoping i can travel to LA for some playoff games this year.

last yr it was kind of random that I went... im so glad I did... because i checked recently and ticket prices have skyrocketed... its the same price as laker games now

I dont remember the section but I got 2 tickets like 12 rows back for $150... I might be able to get 1 of those seats for that price now smh

i'll pay for the seats. it will definitely be worth seeing my Clippers play!


Clippersfan86
CTB MVP Champion
Posts: 16045
Location: Anaheim

I like it KP. You kinda remind me of The Game. Thanks for posting it.


KP
Clipper Starter
Posts: 266

Thanks yall... I appreciate it

Go Clips!!!!


LeftHook
Clipper Starter
Posts: 569
Location: San Diego
rp.gif

When I went to the game vs Thunder (March 3), they played the original song "Clique" when the players came out, then instead of the song saying Clique, it slowly turned into "Clips"... I'm trying to figure out if this was the same exact song, or it was a different version.

Anybody know?


KP
Clipper Starter
Posts: 266

Im guessing they have a different version

was it a whole song or just the "clips" chant??


ohwtf
Clipper D-League Pickup
Posts: 18

Here is the DJ Dense version dropbox(dot)com/s/unu8qv9ph49jbcu/01_Clippers_%28Clique%29.mp3

sorry i cant post links...


lobcityhawaii
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 3220

us.gif

Man, KP, I listen to this anthem almost everyday. It's so dam good!


KP
Clipper Starter
Posts: 266

I never heard this.... thanks for posting it

I like my version better but Im all about clipper support so I will be bumping both versions CON-STANT-LY lol


KP
Clipper Starter
Posts: 266

thanks man

I try to make sure to play it loud anytime I see a laker fan lol

when I play it in the car my whole family sings along hahaha

I have faith in us... i think our clips got our swag back... if we beat the grizz tomorrow and get home court I might have to amplify my trash talking


lobcityhawaii
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 3220

us.gif

KP wrote:
lobcityhawaii wrote:
Man, KP, I listen to this anthem almost everyday. It's so dam good!

thanks man

I try to make sure to play it loud anytime I see a laker fan lol

when I play it in the car my whole family sings along hahaha

I have faith in us... i think our clips got our swag back... if we beat the grizz tomorrow and get home court I might have to amplify my trash talking

haha thats awesome you guys sing to it. yes, i'm praying we can finish this regular season with all wins.


dom1
Clipper 6th Man
Posts: 200

dope song bro...i rap myself..we may have to collab on something man..props


ClipperB23
Clipper All-Star
 Avatar
Posts: 2202

Slide show kinda sucks but I dont know anything about video Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_14

gotta give you a rep my man, LAC ALL DAY!


lobcityhawaii
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 3220

us.gif

Clipper nation song playing tonight!!! Very Happy


NaTeDaGrEaT310
Clipper 6th Man
Posts: 180

This is dope man keep it coming!


ArtMaggot
Clipper Starter
Posts: 367
Location: Lost Angeles

Is this track on iTunes?

I need a .mp3 version.


KP
Clipper Starter
Posts: 266

nah, its not on itunes... heres a download link tho

www.soundcloud.com/theycallmekp/losangelesclippers2013anthem


ArtMaggot
Clipper Starter
Posts: 367
Location: Lost Angeles

Thank you!


ClipperKarma
Clipper D-League Pickup
Posts: 44

Best LAC fan song ever!!


KP
Clipper Starter
Posts: 266

thanks man... thats means alot

Im mad crawford didnt win the 6th man award today

guess we gonna have to win teh west to make up for it!!!

Lets Go Clips!!!!!!


lobcityhawaii
CTB MVP X1
 Avatar
Posts: 3220

us.gif

Playing this song again tonight! Clippers #1!!!


Go To the Top of the ThreadGo Home

or Comment Using FB

Post new topic   Reply to topic
register
You are an anonymous user- Register now or Log in Now!


Follow our Clippers Rumors RSS Feed, the LA Clippers News RSS feed, and the Clippers Forum RSS feed to get the newest updated Clippers News and Trade Rumors plus Clippers Game update in your RSS/XML reader!