Blake "No post moves" Griffin

Clippers TopBuzz Forum/Message Board » Clippers Multimedia
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Search This Topic:
 
Clippersfan86
CTB MVP Champion
 Avatar
Age: 28
Posts: 15374
votes: 91

Highlights from game 4 in which Griffin looked like Hakeem Jr at times.

BenjaSands
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1296
votes: 3

Yeah... but since he played well yesterday and showed he has moves people are talking about his flopping now. Haha if it is not one thing it is another with people. YikeS!

Clippersfan86
CTB MVP Champion
Posts: 15374
votes: 91

That's how you know you have a great team. We have been so mediocre for so long I don't think we (myself included) know how to handle the haters yet.

gemfow
Clipper Rookie
Posts: 70
votes: 0

Serious question. Does anyone think that first dunk was a flop by Griffin when the dude hit him? The guy hit him in a totally different area where Griffin started holding his face and the way Griffin threw his head back and the timing was all wrong, lol. It even made Chris Webber pause and Webber alluded to another play when Griffin through his head back and fell and it achieved a fourth foul on Gasol.

ClippersSince97
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1567
Location: Lob City
votes: 7

Flopping produces results and compensates for all the non-calls throughout the game. I really don't mind it. It's a great strategy especially for someone who barely flinches on contact. Let the haters hate, while we get the calls.

pageC4
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4759

us.gif
votes: 24

Clippersfan86 wrote:
BenjaSands wrote:
Yeah... but since he played well yesterday and showed he has moves people are talking about his flopping now. Haha if it is not one thing it is another with people. YikeS!

That's how you know you have a great team. We have been so mediocre for so long I don't think we (myself included) know how to handle the haters yet.

I was watching the game with my wife last night (the first playoff game I have been able to due to a busy finals week) and I was telling here how Blake was pump faking and eluding many defenders in the paint. That is a far world of improvement over last year when he would simply pass out of double teams. Also, he logged 7 assists. By far Blake has to be one of the better passing big men in the NBA.

hoopfanjd31
Clipper Starter
Posts: 724
votes: 3

Clippersfan86 wrote:
BenjaSands wrote:
Yeah... but since he played well yesterday and showed he has moves people are talking about his flopping now. Haha if it is not one thing it is another with people. YikeS!

That's how you know you have a great team. We have been so mediocre for so long I don't think we (myself included) know how to handle the haters yet.

Yeah, I'm still getting used to it too. I guess what surprises me is how extensive the hate is. I'd have to say that, at this point, we're the most hated team in the NBA. I'm sure there's a lot of factors that go in to that, but it is what it is. I guess in the end, its a lot better to be hated than laughed at.

Grillinnap
Posts: 7377
Location: Laughing at irrational Laker morons
votes: 22

Bledsoe's block on Speights was just awesome. I hate that serial rapist.

pageC4
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4759

us.gif
votes: 24

No, I seriously doubt that. I think the Lakers easily take that distinction. We may be envied, but not hated. I think that the Lakers are the most hated team due to:

  1. Kobe(his colorado accusations; demanding a trade; running shaq out of town; telling the front office to either trade or keep Gasol)

  2. Andre Bynum (the JJBerea closeline; leaving the court and taking his shirt off after a sweep by the Mavericks; showing up late to a game and contributing nothing in the first half-against Denver)

  3. Ron Artest (aka Metta World War 3): elbowing James Harden..and numerous other incidents

  4. Matt Barnes: Quite a few incidents with him

OVerall the Lakers have a lot of hatable players and to boot they are the Yankees of the NBA, built on money, using small market teams as a farm system...etc.

We have a long way to fall before we can take that distinction. I think we are the cinderalla of the playoffs, we are the Boston Redsox before the went on a hot streak and took out the Yankees for the beginning of a mini-dynasty.

bullterrierclipsfan1349
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4526

mx.gif
votes: 30

lmao dude. he still hit him right? f*** what webber says. he was much more of a flopper than BG. thats how he injured his sorry ass most of the time with the kings. learned that from vlade. so cwebb should shut the f*** up and look at his career before he opens his mouth. he sounds like a hater, just like most of the members of the media. gay tried to dunk on griffin, just like when griffin tried to dunk on gasol, yet griffin got an offensive foul when gasol's foot was in the restrictive area. yet griffin was set outside the circle and got called for a block. biased reffing at its very core. going back to the thread, griffin's up and under, when he uses it, is just sick. looks a little bit like the dream shake. just imagine that move in 3 or 4 years. he will be unstoppable. thats why players like cwebb, barkley hate on him. for one, he might actually win a title. thats why shaq likes the kid. he knows he strives to get better and soon enough he will reach the pinnacle of success in the NBA.

cleepers
CTB MVP X2
 Avatar
Posts: 9158

us.gif
votes: 118

To paraphrase President Clinton... it really depends on what your definition of a flop is... there are 2 alternatives:

  1. Flopping with no contact at all or incidental contact to try and trick the officials.

  2. Flopping by exaggerating illegal contact to bring the foul to the officials' attention.

On version 1, the Clippers are no worse than any other team... maybe even better than most. On version 2, I'll concede that Blake does it all the time... but only because he's had 2 years of being hacked to pieces (more than double the amount of flagrants committed on him than ANY other player), and only when he goes to ground does he get a call.

When he starts getting even half the touch-foul calls that someone like kobe gets, the exaggerating will stop.

bullterrierclipsfan1349
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4526

mx.gif
votes: 30

lmao. serial rapist? lol. id rather go with uglier version of shrek. zbo is the donkey. lol. and their coach is the princess for all the whining and complaining he is doing these days. i never thought he would be complaining about vdn. lol.

Grillinnap
Age: 27
Posts: 7377
Location: Laughing at irrational Laker morons
votes: 22

Remember, Laker fans. Flop City started with you. And you cunts have the nerves to call us Flop City?

FightOnRon
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4806
Location: The Darkside
us.gif
votes: 39

I don't care if it is a flop to exagerate a hit either,,until that becomes illegal or the freaking refs do thier jobs,,flop away. Memphis was flopping quite a bit last night,,then do the whiney face too and the Lakers,,,hell they invented the flop. Laker fans can no way accuse us of anything except stealing the flop instructions out of thier playbooks.

Although I am not sure Pau flops or is just weak to the point that one of us could push him over.

BenjaSands
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1296
votes: 3

Clippersfan86 wrote:
BenjaSands wrote:
Yeah... but since he played well yesterday and showed he has moves people are talking about his flopping now. Haha if it is not one thing it is another with people. YikeS!

That's how you know you have a great team. We have been so mediocre for so long I don't think we (myself included) know how to handle the haters yet.

I cant honestly say I do. This flopping talk coming from EVERYWHERE, Barkley and Webber? I mean its like they have a personal vendetta against Blake when the guy is in his 2nd year for petes sake it gets me *******

Shocked

BenjaSands
Clipper All-Star
 Avatar
Posts: 1296
votes: 3

They were fouls...but Blake does this because he knows if he doesnt make it obvious he is fouled the refs will not call it. Do you remember late in the game where Tony Allen hit Chris Paul in the Head and they did not call it? Where Chris Paul was slapping his hand on his forehead? Saying he was fouled? Well this is why the guys have to "flop"...notice Chris just went up during this play and since he did not "flop" the refs did not call it...when the replay showed clearly Allen slapped Chris on top of the head. Had he titled his head back like someone shot him the refs would have probably made the right call and gave him the and 1. This is what people dont understand that dont watch us play all season.

They just find reasons to hate and it is pretty pathetic if you ask me...

FightOnRon
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4806
Location: The Darkside
us.gif
votes: 39

^It does make you wonder why everyone hates to see our team successful. We have been the bottom for so long and the butt of so many jokes for so long,,,I can't understand where the hate comes from. We are not even a dirty team unless we have to be and we are not very good at that yet(althohg Memphis is a good teacher). I think Charles is just jealous because his fat ass could never do what even Reggie can do,,and he is jealous because this team has the potenial to get something someday that he never got,,a nice diamond studded ring.

BenjaSands
Clipper All-Star
 Avatar
Posts: 1296
votes: 3

Hha Yeah Gasol has to be one of the biggest Floppers in the NBA and it is ok!!?

HAHA the stuff is funny man. I think they feel it is ok for Gasol to flop because he is soft to begin with but because Blake is an Animal (mean it in a good way) he cant? ****

bullterrierclipsfan1349
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4526

mx.gif
votes: 30

^ good vids. we should also have the audio of everytime gasol screams like hes about to be gang raped anytime he decides to go into the paint. f****n P***y. lmao

realbull17
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 2515

us.gif
votes: 6

Lol. Funny. Smile

insignificant
Clipper Starter
Posts: 441

us.gif
votes: 7

agree. it makes up for all the non calls that he doesn't get. That one dunk when zbo held him was an obvious no call.

insignificant
Clipper Starter
Posts: 441

us.gif
votes: 7

oh yea, i swear if dj and blake threw in some pump fakes, i guarantee they get some more buckets. elton brand did it and he got points.

clipperstown
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 11297
Location: Glendale, CA
am.gif
votes: 24

Funny thing is Memphis has flopped as much as we have this series. LoL nobody is on their case though

StBrg
Clipper Starter
Posts: 574
Location: Irvine, CA
us.gif
votes: 5

People always have something to say against Blake, against the Clippers....whatever.

First it was "Memphis in 5"

Now it's "Memphis in 7"

After Clippers win the series it will be "Memphis in 9"

gemfow
Clipper Rookie
Posts: 70
votes: 0

Clippersince97: You bring up a very valid point, it does produce results but one of the results it produces is a lack of respect. People usually expect it out of European players, not American players, especially not a big man.

PageC4: The Clippers share the same big market as the Lakers, being LA. The "hate" like everyone likes to overuse (I mean in the general sense) really didn't come from just us going after small market team's players. LA traded for Gasol because they had a very attractive expiring contract. LA hasn't had a lot of players just leave their small market teams to come to the Lakers, that's not correct. A lot of the Lakers "hate" is due to Kobe and the allegations from Colorado and his personality, not to mention that LA is a team that wins. Wins bring love and hate which I'm sure you guys are starting to experience now.

Bullterrier: He did still get hit and he would have had the whistle blow in his favor anyway, but jerking his head back as if he had a seisure was way over the top and then holding his face is comical. I do know that Clippers fans will rationalize his Oscar-worthy performances, but me as a basketball fan I can't stand it, not just Griffin but any player who does it.

GRillinnap: Those vodeos don't even register with me. Like I said before, I'm a basketball fan and I don't like when any player does it, even the guys in Lakers' uniforms, it degrades the game and gives cheap fouls out to players not because they fouled but because a player is acting instead of playing ball. Any true ballplayer who has played under a whistle knows exactly what I'm talking about, people have done that BS to me and I can understand why players get irritated and lose respect for a flopper. Just play ball.

bullterrierclipsfan1349
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4526

mx.gif
votes: 30

gemfow, just go away. seriously. you say u are a basketball fan, but it is clear you only like to talk S*** about the clips. before you even say that u dont like flopping from any other player, go look at your team, the flakers, the originators of the audio and visual flop. the fact is that you are part of those who are pissed that the clips are actually good after a long history of failure. its ok. we get that. but seriously i would worry less about the clips and more about the flakers vs the nuggets series. you guys havent been able to beat down a shorthanded nuggets squad with the ease you should have beaten them with. im thinking your series goes seven games. or at least 6. so just go watch your team and stop with the bs of coming here to badmouth our team. seriously.

gemfow
Clipper Rookie
Posts: 70
votes: 0

bullterrier: You're funny. No where in my post did I bad mouth your team. I just made mention of how Griffin flopped and it was caught on video like so many other times, however he's not the only one who does it in the league, I know this. Pissed that you guys are doing well? Give me a break that's far from the case, just like I call out certain Laker players on LTB, I'm going off of what I see in Blake Griffin. I haven't came on here giving him negative nicknames or nicknames downing the Clippers as well. The proof is on my posts on LTB bruh, I have no problems calling it how I feel I see it, wheher it's a Laker, a Clipper or a player on another team.

cleepers
CTB MVP X2
 Avatar
Posts: 9158

us.gif
votes: 118

You see, this is where your argument disintegrates. I'll bet that most of us on this forum have watched more Clippers games than you, and what we've seen ever since 'the Mozgov' is that these 7-foot-tall, 250+ pound giants don't like to be humiliated by Blake's freakish athleticism, so they either foul him hard or run away (I'll give Pau credit for at least going up to contest, when Bynum bolted out of the paint on one of Blake's dunks during the same game).

The thing is, Blake is so unstoppable that even when they foul him, he doesn't go down unless he chooses to - and only when he chooses to hit the deck does he hear a whistle.

Bottom line... it's not a flop if a foul was committed. There's nothing in the rule book about overacting.

evanhenrique
Clipper Rookie
Posts: 82
votes: 0

Gemfow

Let me try to hit your head, or, better than that, poke your eye, and we're gonna see if you're not gonna "jerk" your head back or hold your face to check if you're bleeding.

clipperstown
CTB MVP X3
Posts: 11297
Location: Glendale, CA
am.gif
votes: 24

lmao people never want to look at it from blake's perspective. SHAQ even said that blake gets fouled the same way that he, the big diesel, would get fouled. that means those are HARD fouls. blake ain't no shaq, if he gets fouled like that, he WILL fall down. he doesn't weight 330 pounds. he's at like 250. that's heavy but not that heavy. these griffin haters are hilarious.

realbull17
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 2515

us.gif
votes: 6

to clear something up the nicknames are apart of a game in another thread . Its all in fun. People who has no sense of humor. Are the only ones think its negative. You said that bullterrier funny. How are the nicknames negative?

ClippersSince97
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1567
Location: Lob City
votes: 7

@Gemfow:

I'm sure they all respect Blake. In fact, that's the sole reason why he's getting fouled so hard in the first place. People are talking all this trash saying Blake has no post moves, or Blake is so limited and overrated, and yet he's always getting double-teamed and teams are focusing and game-planning on how to strategically stop Blake. For the 100 no-calls, he's allowed a couple "flops" for the calls to go his way. And anybody who discredits Blake and really believes he's a flopper, especially Barkley and C-Webb who were so athletically gifted, they're just making talk (bandwagon talk at that) for national TV.

Flopping, in the literal term, is what Reggie did against the Hornets. What Blake does is he over-exaggerates his motions when he gets hit to signify to the ref he's been hit. But not once has he truly flopped where he was barely grazed (think Bosh against the Bulls

) and Blake would go flying across the court.

FightOnRon
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4806
Location: The Darkside
us.gif
votes: 39

I guess all this hate talk about the CLips and Blake and CP3 fromt he fans and oer basketball people is a good thing for we Clipper fan.

Remember in beginning of the year when every fan,,for exampleLaker fans,,,were telling us they couldn't wait for Blake to leave our team, cross the hall, and go to thiers,,or how CP3 will leave after this year and then he will go to thier team,,,,really won't want these two now as they are on the FBIs most wanted list and are totally undesirable.

Guess we will be stuck with them. Oh darn.................

cleepers
CTB MVP X2
 Avatar
Posts: 9158

us.gif
votes: 118

) and Blake would go flying across the court.

I'm not even sure you could call what Reggie did a flop, '87... he WAS fouled... Refs f*cked up by calling a flagrant because of reggie's ridiculous acting job, but had he not done that, yet another foul against the Clippers would have gone unnoticed. They ended up changing the call and fairness prevailed.

In my opinion, Foul = no flop... Flop = no foul.

ClippersSince97
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1567
Location: Lob City
votes: 7

^ Yea, that's true. But he did lag his reaction which is what I meant by flopping.

cleepers
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 9158

us.gif
votes: 118

Oh yeah, totally. I haven't seen acting that bad since Shaq was still doing movies.

ClippersSince97
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1567
Location: Lob City
votes: 7

cleepers wrote:
ClippersSince97 wrote:
^ Yea, that's true. But he did lag his reaction which is what I meant by flopping.

Oh yeah, totally. I haven't seen acting that bad since Shaq was still doing movies.

and yet I remember enjoying those movies... granted, I was a child LOL

gemfow
Clipper Rookie
Posts: 70
votes: 0

Cleepers: You brought up a good point, very good point actually. When Griffin exaggerates a foul it isn't a flop, I totally agree with that. I think some of the acting has been blended in together and I was just guilty of that by mentioning in the video that he flopped when in actuality he exaggerated a foul. Normally we associate a flop on the defensive side when someone flies back as if there was an offensive foul on a player. I can't necessarily agree with what you said prior to your last line which was right on the money imo.

Benjasands: You're right. You guys have definitely seen more Clippers games than I have by far I'm sure. However, I've seen plenty of basketball games and calls are missed, there are phantom calls and there are no-calls, it's part of the game. However, it's the flopping that usually annoys fans, players, announcers and so forth. So is it fair to say that guys like Webber, Barkley, Van Gundy and so forth are hating on the Clippers because they bring it up? This is where I don't believe it's even warranted to say people are hating on the Clippers because they're good now. Why would former players and coaches display hate towards the Clippers?

allbeast32: I have no problems with the nicknames. I just was trying to bring up a point with bullterrier. He has accused me of bad mouthing the team and so forth when I didn't. I didn't use any nicknames or anything on a Clippers site. Nicknames are part of the fun, but I won't come to a Clippers site and use any because that would be me using troll-like tactics.

Clippers97: No doubt Blake is respected around the league. No one wants to be posterized, but the guy shouldn't be hammered the way he has been because he can be seriously hurt, especially with him being a high-flyer. I do feel that the league has to take control of all the hard fouls that Blake and also Derek Rose has been receiving.

MrB
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2433

us.gif
votes: 18

All I can say about those that hate on Griffin or us for that matter is that it's sweet music to my ears. The crying shows that they are pissed off in some way and all they know how to do is cry about it. Like a lil kid that lost a game and is going home to cry to mommy. They can complain, bitch, whine, all they want. I love hearing it because I know our success bothers them.

toohipcliptoslip
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4783
votes: 31

Back to the original point. One problem I have with the video is that Blake had some really nice post moves and we didn't see them. The one we saw on Randolph was fartishly funky. He pulled several really nice spin moves. He laened into the defender and rolled him away with his body weight. Watch. You'll like.

BTW didn't I say a year or so ago he could be one mean nasty SOB? Did you see him in Zbo's face? (I still love you Zbo). You ain't seen nothin'

BenjaSands
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1296
votes: 3

hahaah

BenjaSands
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1296
votes: 3

Deep down inside it kills you for the Clippers to have any succes...that or you are just a bandwagon Lakers fan.

bullterrierclipsfan1349
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4526

mx.gif
votes: 30

dude thats the thing. its annoying that its always our players you try to talk S*** about. i dont go on LTB because i frankly dont give a damn about most of the stupidity that is said about us (90 percent of the bs on there is about how much griffin flops, how the nba screwed the flakers in the cp3 deal and how they are a better team than we are), so idk if u do call it how u see it. but the point is that this thread was about how griffin is badmouthed and how the clips organization is bad mouthed and that is what u did. just saying bro.

Grillinnap
Age: 27
Posts: 7377
Location: Laughing at irrational Laker morons
votes: 22

gemflow: That's far from the case? Maybe not to you, even though we know you're lying. Why don't you look at your own board? Majority of the animosity towards the Clippers comes from Laker fans. Just look at the threads in your NBA discussion forum. You guys try to find ways to degrade our winning ways this year by calling us Flop City. Laker fans don't like sharing the spotlight with the Clippers. Period.

bullterrierclipsfan1349
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4526

mx.gif
votes: 30

ClippersSince97 wrote:
cleepers wrote:
ClippersSince97 wrote:
^ Yea, that's true. But he did lag his reaction which is what I meant by flopping.

Oh yeah, totally. I haven't seen acting that bad since Shaq was still doing movies.

and yet I remember enjoying those movies... granted, I was a child LOL

lmao at that crack cleepers. my sides hurt from laughing so much. and i also remember those movies clipperssince97, they were horrid but entertaining. i was a kid myself lol.

Clippersfan86
CTB MVP Champion
 Avatar
Age: 28
Posts: 15374
votes: 91

Grillinnap wrote:
gemfow wrote:
bullterrier: You're funny. No where in my post did I bad mouth your team. I just made mention of how Griffin flopped and it was caught on video like so many other times, however he's not the only one who does it in the league, I know this. Pissed that you guys are doing well? Give me a break that's far from the case, just like I call out certain Laker players on LTB, I'm going off of what I see in Blake Griffin. I haven't came on here giving him negative nicknames or nicknames downing the Clippers as well. The proof is on my posts on LTB bruh, I have no problems calling it how I feel I see it, wheher it's a Laker, a Clipper or a player on another team.

gemflow: That's far from the case? Maybe not to you, even though we know you're lying. Why don't you look at your own board? Majority of the animosity towards the Clippers comes from Laker fans. Just look at the threads in your NBA discussion forum. You guys try to find ways to degrade our winning ways this year by calling us Flop City. Laker fans don't like sharing the spotlight with the Clippers. Period.

Funny thing is all the cool and quality posters on LTB don't even post anymore or have left the site in general. I still talk to a couple people there that have admitted the quality has severely declined. I mean sure some people here badmouth the Lakers (mostly in retaliation) but over there you have people cheering for Clippers players to get career ending injuries. Like WTF???

bullterrierclipsfan1349
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4526

mx.gif
votes: 30

Clippersfan86 wrote:
Grillinnap wrote:
gemfow wrote:
bullterrier: You're funny. No where in my post did I bad mouth your team. I just made mention of how Griffin flopped and it was caught on video like so many other times, however he's not the only one who does it in the league, I know this. Pissed that you guys are doing well? Give me a break that's far from the case, just like I call out certain Laker players on LTB, I'm going off of what I see in Blake Griffin. I haven't came on here giving him negative nicknames or nicknames downing the Clippers as well. The proof is on my posts on LTB bruh, I have no problems calling it how I feel I see it, wheher it's a Laker, a Clipper or a player on another team.

gemflow: That's far from the case? Maybe not to you, even though we know you're lying. Why don't you look at your own board? Majority of the animosity towards the Clippers comes from Laker fans. Just look at the threads in your NBA discussion forum. You guys try to find ways to degrade our winning ways this year by calling us Flop City. Laker fans don't like sharing the spotlight with the Clippers. Period.

Funny thing is all the cool and quality posters on LTB don't even post anymore or have left the site in general. I still talk to a couple people there that have admitted the quality has severely declined. I mean sure some people here badmouth the Lakers (mostly in retaliation) but over there you have people cheering for Clippers players to get career ending injuries. Like WTF???

^ spot on. its pathetic that anyone says s*** like that. i dislike most of the flakers, but i dont wish them ill will. i mean in the case of methhead and bynum, if they keep trying to injure players, karma might come back and bit them two in the ass. but thats the way they are. but i dont wish them to get a career ending injury. that is so ignorant and those people who say that deserve to get punched in the mouth.

pageC4
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4759

us.gif
votes: 24


Repped High Quality Post

gemfow wrote:
PageC4: The Clippers share the same big market as the Lakers, being LA. The "hate" like everyone likes to overuse (I mean in the general sense) really didn't come from just us going after small market team's players. LA traded for Gasol because they had a very attractive expiring contract. LA hasn't had a lot of players just leave their small market teams to come to the Lakers, that's not correct.
Ron Artest, Karl Malone, Gary Peyton, Shaquille o neal, Wilt Chamberlain...quite a few actually. In fact, you would be more hard pressed to find real home grown talent like MAgic Johnson come out of the Lakers, so I hate to disagree with you but yes that seems to be the case.

gemflow wrote:
A lot of the Lakers "hate" is due to Kobe and the allegations from Colorado and his personality, not to mention that LA is a team that wins. Wins bring love and hate which I'm sure you guys are starting to experience now.

No, again you didnt even see the other guys I mentioned. Their roster is filled with alot of character issue guys that constantly say stupid things like "closing out games is easy." Sure they win, but people dont hate the Celtics with that same passion and the Celtics have a richer championship history. So its not simply about winning, otherwise everyone would hatre the Celtics, Spurs, and the Bulls with the same intensity

The Lakers have done a lot of things to make themselves Villains and you could even see their disdain at being challanged for the hearts of L.A. fans. Like an entitled feeling they had for the city. Rather than say something classy like "we welcome the challange for the rights to L.A. now that the CLipper have Chris Paul." Fisher and Barnes came out and said things like the "Clippers flop" and "it isnt a rivalry until they beat us." Even after the final game against the Clippers, Kobe came out and said how he hated how every one was "kissing their (the Clippers)ass."

pageC4
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4759

us.gif
votes: 24
Funny thing is all the cool and quality posters on LTB don't even post anymore or have left the site in general. I still talk to a couple people there that have admitted the quality has severely declined. I mean sure some people here badmouth the Lakers (mostly in retaliation) but over there you have people cheering for Clippers players to get career ending injuries. Like WTF???
There are some good posters there. But the animosity was bound to happen. The Lakers have gone unchallenged for the hearts of L.A. fans for decades. So when the Clippers field....

Please log in to view the entire post.

clippsss
Clipper D-League Pickup
Posts: 4
votes: 0

Anyone remember the obvious flagrant where Blake gets pulled down in the air with two arms while attempting a fast break dunk .. hits the floor going like bizillion miles an hour then gets back up like nothing happened .. which for some bizarre reason disregards the flagrant cuz he seemed to fine. How do you blame him for flopping with BS like this.. yea let the haters hate i dont mind the flopping one bit as long as they keep letting this type uh shyt happen.

Go To the Top of the ThreadGo Home

or Comment Using FB

Post new topic   Reply to topic


← Clippers Starting Lineup Video

→ Nick Young like a boss

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

register
You are an anonymous user- Register now!


Follow our Los Angeles Clippers RSS Feed, plus the Clippers Rumors RSS Feed, the LA Clippers News RSS feed, and the Clippers Forum RSS feed to get the newest updated Clippers News and Trade Rumors plus Clippers Game update in your RSS/XML reader!