mo williams working out hard all day ready for game 6

Clippers TopBuzz Forum/Message Board » Clippers News & General Discussions
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Search This Topic:
 
jaydmmanny1331
Clipper 6th Man
Posts: 191
votes: 0
 

i dont know if anyone else has instagram but i do and follow a few clipper players and today mo williams posted around 10 pics in a row of him working out and shooting shots i just really hope it shows friday and we finally send these bastards home !

his name is mogotti25 if anyone wants to post the pictures

jarca
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 7991

rp.gif
votes: 35

That's the reason we traded for him because we needed a hard-working point guard

jaydmmanny1331
Clipper 6th Man
Posts: 191
votes: 0

Did you see the pictures. He looks more than ready for game 6.

clipper*joe
CTB MVP Champion
Posts: 15903
Location: los angeles
calif.gif
votes: 125

Too bad the results are scarce. At least he comes to play on offense every few games. I won't say anything bad about his defense...cause he has none.

ekker3
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 7257
votes: 80

Mo's facial expressions during the last minutes of game five, his smirk and shaking of the head during the "see you Sunday" chants, his post game remarks that game six is really game 7, and his understanding that the starting of has an injury - all lead me to believe Mo's gonna bring it Friday.

ohMEohMy!
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 3708

rp.gif
votes: 32

W/ a hobbled CP3, we'll need Mo to hit his shots tomorrow. We need him to be the "Instant Mo" he was in the first half of the season.

jaydmmanny1331
Clipper 6th Man
Posts: 191
votes: 0

And the BINGO !!! Mo

david
Site Admin
Posts: 8509
votes: 42

We're going to need Mo to get at least 12 for us- I have a feeling he can do it. Defensively, however, I just hope he can just stay in front of his man and not to go for steals too often.

-GeoffClankinsDaddy-
Clipper Starter
Posts: 800
votes: 1

Lets hope he doesn't ball hog and he makes those tough shots. I think the 2nd unit belongs to swaggy now.

clippermitch
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1394
votes: 4

Mo needs to redeem himself after that "Shaqting a fool" moment at the end of Game 5.

I know you all saw it.

ohMEohMy!
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 3708

rp.gif
votes: 32

I saw him trip on Rudy Gay's foot as they both were going down the court. Not worthy of Shaqtin' a fool.

david
Site Admin
Posts: 8509
votes: 42

He actually tripped on Gay's heel- which is supposed to be a foul- but not called, of course.

BenjaSands
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1296
votes: 3

The one thing I love about Mo is that HE SHOOTS THE DAMN BALL.

If there is one thing that grinds my gears is when we do not even get a shot off. I would rather a missed shot than a turnover any day of the week. Especially from guys that have been shooting well like Nick ...and Mo and even Foye to some extent. I swear I am yelling to the Tv when a Offensive possession looks broken "JUST SHOOT THE BALL!!!!"

BenjaSands
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1296
votes: 3

By the way... Mo has been to the Finals correct? In Mo I trust.

He was wet last game towards the end and he was making alot of big shots aside from that 3 he missed to really scare Memphis

clip_joint
Clipper Starter
Posts: 291
votes: 1

A lil off topic but doea anyone know if any other clipper players have instagram any info qould be appreciated

Keatonsays
Clipper Starter
Age: 24
Posts: 888

calif.gif
votes: 6

I agree. The guys seem too hesitant to shoot at times which bugs the hell out of me.

I'd really like to see Nick Young get more PT at the 2, rather than the 3. He doesn't fair well when played at the 3 against Rudy Gay due to Rudy's size advantage, though he should do better at the 2 going up against Tony Allen due to the size advantage he has over him, along with the fact that tony allen isn't that much of a threat offensively. Randy Foye hasn't been getting it done with the exception of game 3, plus I think he'd fair better against the grizzlies second unit, rather than dealing with Tony Allen.

FightOnRon
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 4735
Location: The Darkside
us.gif
votes: 37

This makes me think CP3 is more hobbled then they are letting on and Mo is either starting or getting the bulk of the minutes.

wessleejr
Clipper Starter
Posts: 984

us.gif
votes: 2

Rise Mo!!!!

jaydmmanny1331
Clipper 6th Man
Posts: 191
votes: 0

Most of the clippers have instagram I hope we finish this today can't wait !!

jarca
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 7991

rp.gif
votes: 35

clipper*joe wrote:
jarca wrote:
That's the reason we traded for him because we needed a hard-working point guard

Too bad the results are scarce. At least he comes to play on offense every few games. I won't say anything bad about his defense...cause he has none.

and how's baron doing lol lol lol lol

fattner
Posts: 1124
Location: California
votes: 1

Finsh these idiots , they have the crappest fans just like the fakers ( ha ha gm seven for thoses fools ) !! Rise clipper nation !!

HanselTop
Clipper Starter
Posts: 380
votes: 1

What I do like is that he has a lot of playoff and even Finals experience. The guy knows what it takes to advance and knows what it takes to win big games. he can be a huge scoring threat when he gets hot. Only problem is, you're never sure which one you'll get. I'd be he shows up ready to roll tonight.

clipper*joe
CTB MVP Champion
Posts: 15903
Location: los angeles
calif.gif
votes: 125

jarca wrote:
clipper*joe wrote:
jarca wrote:
That's the reason we traded for him because we needed a hard-working point guard

Too bad the results are scarce. At least he comes to play on offense every few games. I won't say anything bad about his defense...cause he has none.

and how's baron doing lol lol lol lol

Wow! Laughing at player that had his knee and career blow up?

Only an ignorant person like yourself would laugh at something like this when the team you cheer for has been branded the a most jinxed team in sports.

What a stupid thing to say when CP3, BG, and Caron are all hurt.

Jarca, your life must be miserable to get a kick out of something like that. Your friends must love you.

/sarcasm

JamFan
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2375
votes: 22

I expect CP3 to start but play only the first 5 and last 5 minutes of each half. Maybe 20 minutes. Eric will play a lot. And Mo will finish each half, taking the ball handling pressure off Chris. The most important thing will be having CP3 there the last 3 minutes. Mo will be the one that helps that to happen. He has to carry the load.

clippermitch
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1394
votes: 4

david wrote:
clippermitch wrote:
Mo needs to redeem himself after that "Shaqting a fool" moment at the end of Game 5.

I know you all saw it.

He actually tripped on Gay's heel- which is supposed to be a foul- but not called, of course.

Didn't see that. I was so disgusted with the referees, I didn't even bother to think there was a foul.

I was at Game 4 and the referees were horrible too. It's almost like they hate the Clippers. Maybe Stern wants them to fail because the more success they have, the more criticism he gets for trading CP3 to us.

wessleejr
Clipper Starter
Posts: 984

us.gif
votes: 2

clipper*joe wrote:
jarca wrote:
That's the reason we traded for him because we needed a hard-working point guard

Too bad the results are scarce. At least he comes to play on offense every few games. I won't say anything bad about his defense...cause he has none.

oh really what are you watching volleyball?

can you define what is defense means to you? maybe not that good but using the word none is stupid.

clipper*joe
CTB MVP Champion
Posts: 15903
Location: los angeles
calif.gif
votes: 125

wessleejr wrote:
clipper*joe wrote:
jarca wrote:
That's the reason we traded for him because we needed a hard-working point guard

Too bad the results are scarce. At least he comes to play on offense every few games. I won't say anything bad about his defense...cause he has none.

oh really what are you watching volleyball?

can you define what is defense means to you? maybe not that good but using the word none is stupid.

No, stupid would be the inability to distinguish between hyperbole and literal sense. Guess which direction I took?

jarca
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 7991

rp.gif
votes: 35

oh here comes twofacejoe who likes to pretend like mother teresa. ohhh please. the same guy who was laughing at EG and screaming karma when he was traded. please! mr. holly. so serious question how is bd helping his team. wasnt he supposed to be better than mo as you claimed. baron davis year= lottery, mo with no defense = playoff

clipper*joe
CTB MVP Champion
 Avatar
Posts: 15903
Location: los angeles
calif.gif
votes: 125

jarca wrote:
clipper*joe wrote:

Wow! Laughing at player that had his knee and career blow up?

Only an ignorant person like yourself would laugh at something like this when the team you cheer for has been branded the a most jinxed team in sports.

What a stupid thing to say when CP3, BG, and Caron are all hurt.

Jarca, your life must be miserable to get a kick out of something like that. Your friends must love you.

/sarcasm

oh here comes twofacejoe who likes to pretend like mother teresa. ohhh please. the same guy who was laughing at EG and screaming karma when he was traded. please! mr. holly. so serious question how is bd helping his team. wasnt he supposed to be better than mo as you claimed. baron davis year= lottery, mo with no defense = playoff

Seriously, how do you compare a simple trade to a career ending injury? What world do you live in where both situations are the same?

Yes, I said it was Karma and left it at that. I don't go around and putting LOL smilies and making fun of someone's knee and career exploding. See the difference? If not, you're not human.

I also object to you calling me mother Teresa. Any human with a morsel of humanity and dignity knows that laughing at someone who seriously injured themselves is about the lowest thing one can do.

Jarca, it's been almost a year since Baron has left and you're still finding ways to keep this alive. Creepy.

jarca
CTB MVP X2
Posts: 7991

rp.gif
votes: 35

clipper*joe wrote:
jarca wrote:
clipper*joe wrote:

Wow! Laughing at player that had his knee and career blow up?

Only an ignorant person like yourself would laugh at something like this when the team you cheer for has been branded the a most jinxed team in sports.

What a stupid thing to say when CP3, BG, and Caron are all hurt.

Jarca, your life must be miserable to get a kick out of something like that. Your friends must love you.

/sarcasm

oh here comes twofacejoe who likes to pretend like mother teresa. ohhh please. the same guy who was laughing at EG and screaming karma when he was traded. please! mr. holly. so serious question how is bd helping his team. wasnt he supposed to be better than mo as you claimed. baron davis year= lottery, mo with no defense = playoff

Seriously, how do you compare a simple trade to a career ending injury? What world do you live in where both situations are the same?

Yes, I said it was Karma and left it at that. I don't go around and putting LOL smilies and making fun of someone's knee and career exploding. See the difference? If not, you're not human.

I also object to you calling me mother Teresa. Any human with a morsel of humanity and dignity knows that laughing at someone who seriously injured themselves is about the lowest thing one can do.

Jarca, it's been almost a year since Baron has left and you're still finding ways to keep this alive. Creepy.

Rose injury - sad

Howard- sad

Livingston - sad

Am I supposed to feel sorry for someone who doesn't take care of his body and known to milk injury? That my friend is karma

david
Site Admin
Posts: 8509
votes: 42

Isn't that what you did though when Eric Gordon got injured earlier this season? Just saying.

clipper*joe
CTB MVP Champion
Posts: 15903
Location: los angeles
calif.gif
votes: 125

david wrote:
clipper*joe wrote:
Any human with a morsel of humanity and dignity knows that laughing at someone who seriously injured themselves is about the lowest thing one can do.

Isn't that what you did though when Eric Gordon got injured earlier this season? Just saying.

What? Laughed my ass off cause he got injured? PU-leeze.

Did I say he is injury prone, can't dribble the ball, and is a turnover machine before anyone else..."yeah, that be me". Did I laugh my ass off for his misfortune? Was his career in danger? No.

So we're talking apples and oranges here...You're just trying to put me in the same category when you know I never laughed at anyone getting hurt but good try, david.

david
Site Admin
Posts: 8509
votes: 42

^^My bad then- I remember you kept saying stuff like karma so I just thought maybe there was a some laughter to go with it.

clipper*joe
CTB MVP Champion
Posts: 15903
Location: los angeles
calif.gif
votes: 125

No, Karma as in EJ wanted BD gone or else he wouldn't sign. It turned out he wanted it his way ( players gone) and it eventually resulted in him getting traded ( wanted close to max money).

As far as him getting injured, I never implied karma. And I never laughed at anyone getting injured. I got mad cause he was always hurt, but never laughed.

GhostShip
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1096
Location: Ralph Lawlers backyard
us.gif
votes: 9

Are you guys still talking about last years team with the playoffs going on. Lets go Clips game 6 tonight lets get this one and move on to the spurs.

diagoro
Clipper 6th Man
Posts: 108
Location: Stanton, CA
us.gif
votes: 0

So.....back to Mo Wink

I was really happy to see how well Mo was playing the first half of the season, at least until the toe injury. He was my favorite for '6th player'. Mo, Kenyon and Chauncy need to get everyone's head straight for the game tonight.

LotsoHope
Clipper All-Star
 Avatar
Posts: 1738
votes: 9

Mo shot well in Game 5. If he and Young can get going tonight, game over.

Go To the Top of the ThreadGo Home

or Comment Using FB

Post new topic   Reply to topic


← Guess the score game friday vs Memphis(GAME 6)

→ Paul and Griffin Injury Updates Thread

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

register
You are an anonymous user- Register now!


Follow our Los Angeles Clippers RSS Feed, plus the Clippers Rumors RSS Feed, the LA Clippers News RSS feed, and the Clippers Forum RSS feed to get the newest updated Clippers News and Trade Rumors plus Clippers Game update in your RSS/XML reader!