Clippers Topbuzz
Post new topic   Reply to topic
← Is Chris Paul taking money to throw games? Log in to check your private messages → Who do you like to be our new GM?
Author   
cleepers
Post ID: 270445by cleepers » Jun 01, 2012 - 06:25 PM PST
CTB MVP X2
 Avatar

Posts: 7848

us.gif

Reputation: 517.6 Rep Post +1
votes: 90

It WAS douchey... and off-topic, too.

Don't make this about me because you got sent to the naughty-corner for trolling, dude.


'86... any time, mate. You're one of the few people who has disagreed with me on this subject without questioning my fanhood... I guess it's because you've put up with the same nonsense yourself.



                
      Back to top
Clippersfan86
Post ID: 270455by Clippersfan86 » Jun 01, 2012 - 06:57 PM PST
CTB MVP X3
 Avatar


Age: 28
Posts: 14879
Reputation: 981.6Reputation: 981.6 Rep Post +1
votes: 86

cleepers wrote:
tha_situation wrote:
Excuse me use of the word "girl", but he does act hysterical at times. As for the rest of my original post, it's all true. He was hysterical and gave up on the Clippers and made a bet against them. Those are the facts and I just posted up the truth.

BTW, David- Cleepers said my post was douchey, I want to know if that's considered a personal attack or not?

It WAS douchey... and off-topic, too.

Don't make this about me because you got sent to the naughty-corner for trolling, dude.


'86... any time, mate. You're one of the few people who has disagreed with me on this subject without questioning my fanhood... I guess it's because you've put up with the same nonsense yourself.

That's the difference between me and this troll. I'd NEVER question another Clippers fan's loyalty even if their methods seem a bit odd. Everybody is different and anybody that knows me knows that I'm extremely passionate and very impulsive but at the end of the day I love the Clippers more than most. I'm actually far too emotionally attached to my team which is the problem.

                
      Back to top
tha_situation
Post ID: 270456by tha_situation » Jun 01, 2012 - 06:57 PM PST
Posts: 175
Rep Post +1
votes: 1

cleepers wrote:

It WAS douchey... and off-topic, too.

Don't make this about me because you got sent to the naughty-corner for trolling, dude.


'86... any time, mate. You're one of the few people who has disagreed with me on this subject without questioning my fanhood... I guess it's because you've put up with the same nonsense yourself.

I'm merely responding to this guy.

Douchy is making a unsolicited bet against your team.

It's completely legitimate to question a person's fanhood when they make a bet against their own team.

Clippersfan86 wrote:
If Clippers win... I wear a Lakers avatar for 2 weeks from today. It's not going to happen dude.

                
      Back to top
tha_situation
Post ID: 270459by tha_situation » Jun 01, 2012 - 07:01 PM PST
Posts: 175
Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2Reputation: 23.2 Rep Post +1
votes: 1

Once again, I'm merely responding.

Clippersfan86 wrote:

That's the difference between me and this troll. I'd NEVER question another Clippers fan's loyalty even if their methods seem a bit odd. Everybody is different and anybody that knows me knows that I'm extremely passionate and very impulsive but at the end of the day I love the Clippers more than most. I'm actually far too emotionally attached to my team which is the problem.

Your method is a bit odd? What was the purpose of this supposed method of betting against your team?

This is the post that started it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves Clippers have CP3 and Blake, who your commentators claimed are on their All NBA 1st Team (Blake over Durant or Melo as far as fowards go? ) so there is no excuse.

Clippers will still win this game, you guys need to stop PMSing. Only way Hornets win is if they exploit the Clippers inability to play consistent defense and just attack their bigs inside on every other play in the fourth.

Which I don't see them doing. So, yea. Clips should win.

And you challenged him to a avy bet that the Clippers will lose. That's not odd, that's douchey. I never betted against anything I loved since you say you love the Clippers more then most. I agree with you that you're far too emotional, that's why I called you a hysterical girl which I understand is against the board rules so I take that back.

                
      Back to top
cleepers
Post ID: 270460by cleepers » Jun 01, 2012 - 07:04 PM PST
CTB MVP X2
 Avatar

Posts: 7848

us.gif

Reputation: 517.6 Rep Post +1
votes: 90

tha_situation wrote:
cleepers wrote:

It WAS douchey... and off-topic, too.

Don't make this about me because you got sent to the naughty-corner for trolling, dude.


'86... any time, mate. You're one of the few people who has disagreed with me on this subject without questioning my fanhood... I guess it's because you've put up with the same nonsense yourself.

I'm merely responding to this guy.

Douchy is making a unsolicited bet against your team.

It's completely legitimate to question a person's fanhood when they make a bet against their own team.

Clippersfan86 wrote:
If Clippers win... I wear a Lakers avatar for 2 weeks from today. It's not going to happen dude.

He was defending his belief by offering to belittle himself "publicly" if proven wrong. If he's not a genuine fan, why is he getting so "hysterical"?

Anyway, man... the point is, your post added nothing to the discussion of the topic in hand... you just came here bashing a user you obviously have beef with.

Take it private, dude.

                
      Back to top
BoomRizzle
Post ID: 270464by BoomRizzle » Jun 01, 2012 - 07:13 PM PST
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1084
Location: Anaheim
Rep Post +1
votes: 11

why do so many people insist on derailing every thread.

                
      Back to top
JamFan
Post ID: 270469by JamFan » Jun 01, 2012 - 07:24 PM PST
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 2374
Rep Post +1
votes: 22

Agree, talking basketball, Clippers, and this thread was about Neil Olshey. Or at least I thought so. BTW, somebody asked earlier how old DTS was......He is going to be 80 next year. He was actually born Donald Tokowitz. He added Sterling to his name as an adult. So not we can just call him DT. The report by CBS Sports that said that the Clippers were willing to let Neil go was based on their assumption that since there are no contract negotiations going on between the two parties that the Clips will just let him walk. That is a very big assumption on the part of the CBS writer.

                
      Back to top
rytazer
Post ID: 270482by rytazer » Jun 01, 2012 - 07:55 PM PST
Clipper D-League Pickup
Posts: 32
Rep Post +1
votes: 0

I can't post links but the clippers official site is saying that an agreement in principle has been made with olshey

                
      Back to top
ClipsGForce
Post ID: 270494by ClipsGForce » Jun 01, 2012 - 08:02 PM PST
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1643
Rep Post +1
votes: 10

OKAY Clippers fan, what's the next argument on the table? VDN?

                
      Back to top
Jerediscool
Post ID: 270496by Jerediscool » Jun 01, 2012 - 08:05 PM PST
Clipper All-Star
Posts: 1503
Rep Post +1
votes: 13

And let's close this thread!

                
      Back to top
sfernald
Post ID: 270592by sfernald » Jun 01, 2012 - 11:02 PM PST
Clipper Starter
Posts: 462
Rep Post +1
votes: 7

oops.

                
      Back to top
SamMays
Post ID: 270595by SamMays » Jun 01, 2012 - 11:20 PM PST
CTB MVP X1
Posts: 3929
Reputation: 445.6 Rep Post +1
votes: 50

Olshey resigns with Clips.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow ... 4981.story

                
      Back to top
Go To the Top of the ThreadGo Home

or Comment Using FB

Post new topic   Reply to topic
← Is Chris Paul taking money to throw games? Log in to check your private messages → Who do you like to be our new GM?


← Is Chris Paul taking money to throw games?

→ Who do you like to be our new GM?

Related Topics
Topic Replies Posted
No new posts If Clippers vs Trail Blazers in Playoffs, Who Will Win? 16 Feb 17, 2014 - 02:38 PM
No new posts Clippers vs Trail Blazers Game Thread 2014-02-12 543 Feb 12, 2014 - 01:41 AM
No new posts Clippers Vs. Blazers Official Game Thread 2013-12-26 786 Dec 26, 2013 - 09:49 AM
No new posts Would Things Be Better if Olshey Was Still GM 38 Dec 05, 2013 - 09:55 AM
No new posts Medals for the Game Vs. Blazers (Pre-Season) 2 Oct 19, 2013 - 12:04 AM


register
You are an anonymous user- Register now!


Follow our Los Angeles Clippers RSS Feed, plus the Clippers Rumors RSS Feed, the LA Clippers News RSS feed, and the Clippers Forum RSS feed to get the newest updated Clippers News and Trade Rumors plus Clippers Game update in your RSS/XML reader!