Mistwell and those of you who know a ton about cap I need some help here. Cap issues are probably my weakest area when it comes to basketball. When this is answered I'll delete the thread.
Let's say the Clippers offer Crawford, Allen, Terry all MLE right? There is the next 7 days or whatever until the deadline where you can actually sign the offers and finalize deals. Let's say the team decides they want Allen how do they go about canceling with other players? Can you simply tell the players nevermind we are going to go another route? Do you have to convince those players to sign elsewhere? How does that process work? Basically can you withdraw an offer at any time in this waiting period? Will it offend the agent probably?